Friday, November 30, 2007

My luv

Dear i'm sry
i noe tt i have hurt u lots
the hurt is more than words tt can describe
maybe just a sry dun mean anything
but i hope tt u will believe mi
i really dun have any more feelings for him anymore
not even a lil bits of it
sry abt wat i said to u or i sms u
i dunnoe
...
i dunnoe wat i can say
or wat can i do to gain ur trust back
but i dun want to lost u completely
or can i say i'm too selfish
i'm always tinking abt myself
but i din tink of u &
i din try to understand u
from now on i will cherish every moments i spend wif u
I PROMISE U I WILL SHARE WIF U EVERYTHING
"因为我不想失去后才懂得珍惜"
from tis r/s i learn a lot of things
maintaing a r/s is really not easy
it takes 2 of them to put in the effort
if not the r/s won't work out at all
...
pls take care while i'm not ard kk
cya soon
&
"I LUV U"
STEVEN TEO LONG XIANG