Yesterday my mood really sucks to the core!!!
In the afternoon went jp for lunch,
after hearing wat my colleague hinting to me on work
i feel so demorliazed...
But all thanks to Gracie who cheer me up
& gave me some encouragement...
In the evening quarrel wif bf again,
tis week we already quarrel twice
Sry, i noe my attitude really do sucks
but is not tt i too free then i find things to quarrel wif u
"我还需要你的爱"
On my way back from nihon,
it shd be a quiet & peaceful nite,
but end up my nite have been filled with tears & sadness..
I REALLY HATE U TO THE CORE!!!
U can lock me outside for staying out late
but am i very late !
& how abt urself.. Pls ask urself tis qns
I will not 4get u slam the door right in front of me for the rest of my life!
Y must u do tt at me, i really dunnoe wat have i done wrong..
U dislike mi working at nihon, i already cut away my schedule
then wat else do u expect ?
I REALLY DUNNOE WATEVER I DO U OSO WON'T BE HAPPY
JUST TAKE IT TAKE U DIN HAVE TIS DAUGHTER
U WILL FEEL BETTER ..
I'M DISAPPOINTED REALLY DISAPPOINTED
WAT HAVE U DO TO ME IT REALLY CUT DEEP INTO MY HEART
EVEN IF THE WOUND IS HEAL THERE WILL STILL BE A SCAR WHICH I CAN'T FORGET
In the afternoon went jp for lunch,
after hearing wat my colleague hinting to me on work
i feel so demorliazed...
But all thanks to Gracie who cheer me up
& gave me some encouragement...
In the evening quarrel wif bf again,
tis week we already quarrel twice
Sry, i noe my attitude really do sucks
but is not tt i too free then i find things to quarrel wif u
"我还需要你的爱"
On my way back from nihon,
it shd be a quiet & peaceful nite,
but end up my nite have been filled with tears & sadness..
I REALLY HATE U TO THE CORE!!!
U can lock me outside for staying out late
but am i very late !
& how abt urself.. Pls ask urself tis qns
I will not 4get u slam the door right in front of me for the rest of my life!
Y must u do tt at me, i really dunnoe wat have i done wrong..
U dislike mi working at nihon, i already cut away my schedule
then wat else do u expect ?
I REALLY DUNNOE WATEVER I DO U OSO WON'T BE HAPPY
JUST TAKE IT TAKE U DIN HAVE TIS DAUGHTER
U WILL FEEL BETTER ..
I'M DISAPPOINTED REALLY DISAPPOINTED
WAT HAVE U DO TO ME IT REALLY CUT DEEP INTO MY HEART
EVEN IF THE WOUND IS HEAL THERE WILL STILL BE A SCAR WHICH I CAN'T FORGET