Saw Joyce msn nick this morning.
- How to define love.
Maybe I can say every fight & quarrel seems to bring us closer
There is something about u which I find it special to me…
Something which Im sure that I cant find it on another…
The love & care came out from you are so unique..
You r not good at words, you dont express yourself well…
These I understand =)
We used so much undesirable words which we dont mean it..
We asked each other to leave and ended up we will chase after one another
That is so dramatic I know..
I cried & u hurt.. blah blah blah.. but we r still a sticker that no one can separate us
You hang, I hang.. blah blah blah.. but our phone still on for each other..
We enjoyed with our own friend at different place..
But at the end of the day, we still wish to be there for one another..
That is what we call LOVE