Thursday, June 26, 2008

; Promises


Knowing you as an acquaintance than to a lover.
It is full of joys and saturated with happiness.
Meanwhile, i am glad for everything you have done for me in the past few months.
Found out something unexpectedly need courage to face it.
I wonder will our relationship last.
Along the path, miserable and challenging stories took place,
yet can we overcome it together?
You are stress up by me
I apologise for everything.
I shouldnt ask too much from you.
You are not to be blame, because you did try.
Disappointment was seen,
just to show how concern and important you meant to me.
I think i should not bother too much.
Concern about beloved one can be difficult at times.
dont worry nothing will change my mind le
you know what i promised you before.
& I will keep up to my promises.