Thursday, August 21, 2008

GAP

Lately it seems
The distance between us is growing too wide.
I’m afraid that you’re saying it’s over
The last thing that I wanna hear
But if ur heart’s not in it for real
Please don’t try to fake what you dun feel
If love already gone
Then there is no point to lead on.
I am willing to give you the whole world
Anything you ask of me I will try to do
But I wont ask you to stay
I will rather walk away
You say that you love me
But bf sometimes
You are just saying the words
If you have got something to tell me
Don’t keep it inside
Let it be heard...

Cuz I never knew how much all these meant to me
till it started to catch up with you
Cuz I never thought this would ever make me fall so deep
till I started to go weak in my knees
Cuz all the stuffs that you said stayed with me
coz i wanted to believe in it
Cuz we made big and small promises together
and everything seemed like it will last forever.


Can anyone tell me how to measure e weight of oneself in another heart
i really want to know how much i weight in his heart?