I guess tis will be my last entry for you.
Thanks for eveything
Thanks for the effort u put in
Thanks for the care & concern u have given
Thanks for the lil gift u have given
Thanks for the luv that u hav gave me for the past one years.
I guess
i need a bit more time,
to let me accept the fact that i nd to face no matter wat.
时间会淡化一切
i maybe crying now & then,
but let time heal, time will really be the best medicine.
Time will heal everything.
altough i noe im not that strong
but i'll try my best.
I know someone is entering ur heart soon.
i noe who is the "HER" too
if tis is ur choice go for it.
Jiayou!
真心的祝福你!
Wish u really can find ur happiness tis time.
Sorry for everything that i've done to hurt u.
U dun have to avoid me like wat u said
"We still can be frens"
I still can lend u my ears if u need.
Good luck on ur studies.
Rmb not to SMOKE so much is really bad for health.
Dun everytime keep things to urself, say it out u will feel much better.
Everything had changed
so i got to make myself change.
A new LIFESTYLE is needed,
but no more Love games for me now
really not up to it at the moment.
I need a break now!
HOLIDAY SOON...
神啊,
请让我对他的思念在15/9之前全部用完
用完了过后,
要遗忘也就容易多了,
我想那时我就真的能把他忘掉了。。
然后我把我们最美好的回忆都锁在我心里
GoodBye, My Love
Lead ur life happily!