Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One last time


One last time that im saying all this.
U are not taking anyone belongings
U are also not the 3rd party
Even if u din come in we will also have broke up
Is outsider comment so impt?
I dun think so

Tis r/s is i ruin it myself,
so pls stop thinking of all this.
If u really love him, pls treat him with care
I dun want to see him being so tong ku again..
He finally can stand up again so treat him nicely,
I already cant.
I noe that im not fit to say all tis to u but like wat i said
i just want him to happy.
Dun let him breakdown again alrite.

If i am affecting u, den tell me wat to do?
U want me to stop contacting him?
delete him from my frenster?
if u want pls tell me
I will do it just for u & him...

No more forcing or watever
Choice is in ur hand.