Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Give me some luck pls


Weekend have been fun & tiring!
have been working for the three days
wholebody aching!



I watch "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3"
Oh i love ZAC EFRON & VANESSA HUDGENS.
ZAC EFRON is so shuai!
VANESSA HUDGENS is so sweet!
I love their songs too!
anyone have pls send it to me...


OK! Tis is the pic tt i promised!
I have completed the puzzle
swee swee la!
`HEE
Thanks lifen!
meet her yesterday, waited for her bf so long
gonna zzz le la!


i know u saw my blog le
i dunnoe how u saw it maybe thru diana bloggy
but since u saw le then i got to make it clear with u.
i still treat u as my fren
u still can talk to me or joke with me
dun have to ignore me alrite
:)
anyway heard tt someone like u
hahaha
Jiayou!

kelly services pls call me up for the second interview!
*praying hard*