More den half of January is gone..
What have i been doing recently?
Besides working.. I also have no idea
this whole week was so hectic for me as for now i am so
PHYSICALLY TIRED.
Many of them ask me why am i working so hard
Yes, why am i working so hard? For $ i guess..
I am taking my life & happiness away
but i have got so many things in my mind that i want
I want to get my car license
I want to go on HOLIDAY
I want my Burberry bag
I want more clothings
I want a new HP
Whatever, I’m just tired...

SPOT ME!Looking back at my sec sch pics, i was so ugly den!
HAHAHA!
but i am not saying i am pretty now is just abit better
BUT I WAS SKINNIER DURING SCH TIME
~Without them my sec sch life wouldnt have been so lively :D