Waited for Margaret darling @ control station
suddenly she popped out & surprised me with a bouquet of ROSE
So sweet la!


but later people thot we les la. HAHAHA!
After that headed to men-ichi for dinner.
I am surprsied that the tako ball we order, come from kushinbo
I saw the chief bringing over to our side. So weird


Anyway the ramen is so-so nia not very nice but the Tako ball is yummy!
Dinner overs, so is camwhoring session.




Trying to take the full body of us but we fail. HAHA!
Later on Darling pull me to BAKERZIN to buy Macaron.
The MACARON is too sweet!
but i think the coffe favour is nice :D

We went arcade, seriously we are so lousy at it.
Window shopping awhile & HOME SWEET HOME.
Darling, thanks for everything u have done.
But the reason for u to buy the roses for me is so LAME.
but still thanks & i love u to the max.
I am glad i found u in my life.
Enjoy ur date on 14/2!
<3
