Sorry no pictures taken
I think my camera gonna spoil soon.
Argh!
I did charge the battery but when I on it, is low batt again.
Wth!
Anyway this time round I went Malaysia again,
to celebrate my grandma 80th bdae.
I love my GRANDMA to the max!!!
Oh ya! I am going Batam next Wednesday.Hee!
With who? The answer shall be revealed after I come back.
Is only a one day trip but this will be my first time there so I am quite EXCITED.
Wahahaha!
Now I am quite troubled over something
Company intend to sponsor my study but I got to sign One year bond with them
After I finish my study which means I only can resign end of 2010 if I want to change a new job.
If I will to leave I got to pay back the full amount which is ard 3k in total.
Is it worth it?
There is a good point in it. At least I can really concentrate on my study.
If I will to change of job, I got to learn new things adapt the new environment.
So maybe by that time I cant even concentrate on my study.
Argh! What should I do?
I guess actually I do have my own answer already but I am still abit puzzled...
Anyway I got to thanks a few of them.
Margaret – Thanks for accompanying me to most of the interview
Hui shan – Thanks for the accompany too & lets wait jiayou for the study!
Sherry – Thanks for the gift from HK & i love it very much :)
Jane – Thanks for all the advise given!
Tags Replies:
DIDI** : Hahaha! Yup is shu wen :)
HUIXIAN : Thanks darling! I miss you too!
MINGMIN : Link you too!
WEN : I am back le ar. Hee! I going Batam next wed wanna join?
JOYCE: Thanks meimei! I miss u too. Lets go swimming one day :D