Hmm how should I start….
It was fun, boring, tiring, shiok.
- First destination was their local product shop that sells all the crackers
Is really DELICIOUS! I swear!
Hee!
- Headed to Polo Shop, but none of us buy.
Seriously is not cheap at all & is not even the real brand
- Next was the massage session!
BEST PART out of the whole itinerary.
but I was almost knock by the bike while crossing the road.
Asshole!
All thanks to the driver both my legs had bruises now!
Anyway the MASSAGE was really damn shiok & is CHEAP
$27 for 90mins massage…
- After massage went for our lunch @ Golden Prawn 555
We had crab, prawn, sotong, fish, kang kong, coconut
& the the pics below but I dunnoe what is that. Hee!
- Next is shopping
I only bought a bag & a pair of shoes.
Anyway Batam have fantastic Kueh Lapis

- Temple
& HOME SWEET HOME
*Thanks for the care & concern during the trip
I give you time to cool down but u will still have me as ur gd fren.