Go on with all your childish thinking & attitude if you want
Yes what you do it none of my business at all
Come on! I know what have u done behind my back
要偷吃也要会擦干净
You will change for me? Sorry, I doubt you can
Even if one day, you really will do change for me.
I wont even be GRATEFUL.
Sorry I may sound nasty but this is what you forced me to write.
What you wrote on fster you jolly well know yourself !
Yes what you do it none of my business at all
Come on! I know what have u done behind my back
要偷吃也要会擦干净
You will change for me? Sorry, I doubt you can
Even if one day, you really will do change for me.
I wont even be GRATEFUL.
Sorry I may sound nasty but this is what you forced me to write.
What you wrote on fster you jolly well know yourself !