
I like this Phone.
Pink is so sweet!
Argh!
I need MONEY! Recently I am so broke la ….
Sigh! My bro is going army in few day times.
If I tell u I am not sad, I must be lying to you.
我和他是有血缘关系的,又怎么可能会不难过呢?
Recently Mummy have been very down too.
But I cant do anything & this is what every guy have to go thru.
I am sure you can too! Jiayou bro!
Pink is so sweet!
Argh!
I need MONEY! Recently I am so broke la ….
Sigh! My bro is going army in few day times.
If I tell u I am not sad, I must be lying to you.
我和他是有血缘关系的,又怎么可能会不难过呢?
Recently Mummy have been very down too.
But I cant do anything & this is what every guy have to go thru.
I am sure you can too! Jiayou bro!
Im not sure what life could bringIm not sure if dreams come true
Im not sure what love can do
But im very sure about one thing
“ I will miss u a lot, bro ”
