Yesterday was the start on my First lesson.
Lesson was alright, lecturer was humorous…
& I have my Hui Shan darling with me.
So lets jiayou together for our Double Diploma!!
At work sometimes I don’t really like my new boss.
Ya… I can say she is very experience, very perfect, very fast in everything.
But sometimes her FAST do make me people sick of it.
Everything she does she always like to rush, no matter supplier or own company people.
Ever since she work here, there are already a few of them who dislike her
Or rather cant stand her ways of handling things.
I am trying hard to cope with her style of working too.
But sometimes I do feel outcast by her although I am under her but I feel that I am nothing
Thinking of it I really do miss Jenn & Angelia alots.
Angelia may not be perfect in her work but she always let me involved in everything.
As for Jenn, she is the one that no one will be able to replace.
Ok enough about work.
Anyway Hui Shan darling, the post below is specially for u :)
Lesson was alright, lecturer was humorous…
& I have my Hui Shan darling with me.
So lets jiayou together for our Double Diploma!!
At work sometimes I don’t really like my new boss.
Ya… I can say she is very experience, very perfect, very fast in everything.
But sometimes her FAST do make me people sick of it.
Everything she does she always like to rush, no matter supplier or own company people.
Ever since she work here, there are already a few of them who dislike her
Or rather cant stand her ways of handling things.
I am trying hard to cope with her style of working too.
But sometimes I do feel outcast by her although I am under her but I feel that I am nothing
Thinking of it I really do miss Jenn & Angelia alots.
Angelia may not be perfect in her work but she always let me involved in everything.
As for Jenn, she is the one that no one will be able to replace.
Ok enough about work.
Anyway Hui Shan darling, the post below is specially for u :)
开心之于会有挫折,会有眼泪,
但只要你能捧住一颗不放弃的心,一定还是可以的。
快乐的时候会比不快乐多很多。
人生不是完美的。