
Recently I have been feeling so reckless again.
Come on! I really need a LIFE
I am not those type that will be stress up easily
Come on! I really need a LIFE
I am not those type that will be stress up easily
but for now I am really just mood-less.
Starting to ask myself all sort of question that come to my mind...
我是个怎样的人?
我追求得是什么?
我要的是什么?
我的未来又是怎样的呢?
我追求的完美爱情又在哪里呢?
开始对一切失去信心了
Work had been really really boring.
The environment here had been so different now compare from the past.
Why are there so many changes nowadays
Even my part time job too.
Those who really want to dislike me just go ahead.
I had lost the trust in everyone.
我只想要简单的过日子
& I believe there are still many people who really know how to treasure me well.
Starting to ask myself all sort of question that come to my mind...
我是个怎样的人?
我追求得是什么?
我要的是什么?
我的未来又是怎样的呢?
我追求的完美爱情又在哪里呢?
开始对一切失去信心了
Work had been really really boring.
The environment here had been so different now compare from the past.
Why are there so many changes nowadays
Even my part time job too.
Those who really want to dislike me just go ahead.
I had lost the trust in everyone.
我只想要简单的过日子
& I believe there are still many people who really know how to treasure me well.
至于感情, 我已失去勇气在爱一次
想法变了,所以我也只能用有乐观的心态去面对和接受
有想过这个问题吗?要找一个你爱还是找一个爱你的人呢?
每个人应该会想找一个我爱也爱我的人对吧 ..
不过当你经历过愛情的无常,当你在愛海这片江湖受过伤、掉过无数的眼泪,
你也许会选一个愛你的人,而不是你愛的。
愛是累人的,曾经那样愛著一个人,到头來他还是真的没回头,
那倒不如让別人來愛你...
I need some sunshine DESPERATELY!
I need some motivation for my studies :(
Pls give me some strength