Monday, June 1, 2009

F***


Today I feel so LOUSY & tired
or can I say is extremely lousy
Argh!!!!!
My mood totally sucks for the DAY
I need a DRINK to let myself DRUNK!
I need some REST!
I need a shoulder to lean on

Anyway I had transfer to Engineering Department
This is what I requested la. . . & I got in
The main reason I requested was because I wanted to learn more things
but the pay is still the same… nvm is ok.. is the experience that is important

Seriously I HATE the feeling of being look down by others
I might be new to the department but I really think she still got to teach me patiently.
Today is my officially FIRST day only is not even one week or one month
The attitude that she is giving is kind of making me piss off.
XINNI, you got to endure!!!!
THIS IS YOUR CHOICE
THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE


Few more weeks to class test!
XINNI, Jiayou!
εšζŒεˆ°εΊ•
I must pass the class test!