Monday, August 3, 2009

5 - 7

友情和爱情。。谁能告诉我哪一个比较重要呢?
友情可能变成爱情吗?
我想一个人假如已经作了决定那就不太可能了对吧?
那为什么有些偏偏还要挂念着对方呢,当他根本就没有把你放在眼里
这样做值得吗?
尊严很重要,假如连自己的尊严都没了那活在这个世界上还有什么意义呢?
被爱是幸福的
爱一个人需要很大的勇气…

Actually I have got lots of things to blog about. But seriously I don’t know where to start from. Anyway Friday, I headed to Nihon Mura for Dinner with Margaret Darling. Ok, i really do miss the food there.
LOL! I was so lucky coz “HOTDOG” is not around :))) Oh ya, I got to thanks Chin Wen! Hee! Now I feel so much relaxed, stepping into Nihon Mura again.
After Dinner, will be movie time, long time since I last step into a cinema. Watched “Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince”. LOL look at the food we brought in just after a HEAVY DINNER. I think this time round the movie is abit draggy & the ending part is not very fantastic.



Sat wake up in the early Morning, met Yvonne for breakfast & headed to office.
After work ended, dropped by to FreshBox as I know sweetheart was working there on that day. Nice chat sweetheart!
Cya again soon, Sweetheart! & I look so standing beside sweetheart : (((




My New Work PLace uniform, NICE? My hand is going to break soon.
I feel so tired after past two days of work
I guess I slacked for too long already : ((

You wanted to surprise me but it all so real & i feel so lousy

P.s I am so moodless nowadays : (