xInnI's have been working hard tis week.
Thanks for those encouragement ppl!
even though no matter what i do, the thoughts of him still linger
人只要找到一个合身的牛仔, 一辈子就那一件就够了。
人也只能有那么一个 . . .
我的牛仔很忙,没空爱我了。
只好更坚强,连你那份一起,用来爱自己多一点。
我哪里都不去,只会站在原地,
因为我,还是我 . . .
mr mickey, sorry that i lied to u.
OK! Lets not talk abt this
Finally i went swimming with laopo,
coz we have been saying for so long.
I am so happy with her around!
Yeh! I will be staying at her hse next week...
Oh ya, last fri i attended wedding dinner.
I cant rmb when is the last wedding dinner that i attended.
i saw so many shuai ge there.
the food is YUMMY
but i din manage to take pics
& i think i left my camera charger in taiwan
SOB!
& thanks for the make up sherry darling.
ehh! the pic is not sherry is my another darling.

我想我只能是你生命里的配角.....