Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taiwan Trip (Day 5)


My last day in Taiwan
Sign!
Have our lunch before,
heading back to our original hotel as our luggage is all there.
& we join group B to the local product shop last mins shopping,
before heading to the airport.



Din take many photos on the last day
I guess everyone is already tired
including me.
I swear i will be going TAIWAN again!!
Is really a shopping & makan paradise....
I have got ard 300 photos but im not uploading all
is really too much le.

but something bad happened on the plane
my sickness was back again.
I keep going to the toilet!
So next day i went to see doctor after work & i waited for 2hrs
den the doctor refer me to the hospital
WTH!
make me waited for so long!
& the doctor told me no more dairy food for now.
NO MORE CHOCOLATE!
NO MORE ICE CREAM!
NO MORE CHEESE!
I have got virus in my small intestine & urine infection.
by the time, im home is already midnite
zZzzZz
THANKS WEIJIE for the accompany & pressie!

TATA TAIWAN!