Tuesday, June 16, 2009

-

Why do HUMAN BEING change so fast?
At this very moment they treated u so well but the next moment they treated u like shit.
Have you ever been treated like a ball being push here & there?
Do you know what type of feeling is it like?
What am i do you after all? Friends.... i doubt so
你让我一次一次的对你失望
Oh well... i shall stop here

Oh ya, i gonna have a boring bdae this year... :(
Why??? Coz exam is on 17/9 so ji tao sian half
Bdae still got to study! ROAR! I hate this...

& i realised it had been quite a while since i step into the cinema again.
Even what shows is starring now i also have no ideas..
Any recommendation on any nice movie?

I think i owe some of them an apology for those who have been keep asking me out.
This few weeks i have been rather busy so i really got no time
even choo kiew auntie said "why cha bo look so old now"
Argh! I am just tired!
is both MEntally & pHysically
Ok... ppl pls date me out soon i gonna be much more free after this week!
but i am broke now
I think i got to look for a RICH Bf ... LOL

Just a very random & cao lao photo of myself!
Argh! ghost!!!
LOL
Bye!