Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day!




HAPPY BELATED FATHER’S DAY to all FATHERS in the world!
But I din celebrate any father’s day at all.
I only saw my dad at nitex after my work at nihon
Wanted to say Happy father’s Day, Daddy…
But something keep holding me back… so in the end I din even wish him
Anyway he is off to Taiwan today. Take care daddy!
The present bought for him I put in his cupboard hopefully he will like it.
Those who I am close to they will know there are always a distant between me & my dad
Relationship between me & my dad is as big as an ocean…
Maybe u all might think that is so exaggerate but you are not me.

Recently mummy & daddy have been far been more & more apart too.
Sometime I really pity my dad… but whenever I think of all those thing he had done to mummy & the whole family
That makes me really dislike him.
Again.. he is my dad!
Is always my brother around to make them more closer
我又开始对我的家庭感到厌恶了

Anyway bro book in to another camp today.
& so coincidence I meet hexin laopo there.
Oh ya.. Thanks for the ride back laopo! Muacksss!



*我们从什么时候变得那么陌生了
我想我真的已经从你的世界走出来了