
Last Friday perhaps was the last naming ceremony for this whole year (2009)...
Economy was BAD!
Economy was BAD!
When come to naming ceremony,
do you know what are the things that I am looking forward to?
Is the ATMOSPHERE, the MOMENTS, the FOOD, the DOOR GIFTS & jeff…
HAHAHA!
I am not lying I always look forward to see HIM at every naming ceremony
He is so SHUAI! (ok! above average)
He is someone who is really workaholic.
Is the ATMOSPHERE, the MOMENTS, the FOOD, the DOOR GIFTS & jeff…
HAHAHA!
I am not lying I always look forward to see HIM at every naming ceremony
He is so SHUAI! (ok! above average)
He is someone who is really workaholic.
He also work at an event company
He is a 97.2 DJ (that doesnt means that he is old)
Anyway I only see him like less than 10 times only
& I think I am like so CRAZY over him.
*HUA CHI*
Maybe this is the last time I will see him too
Coz Christine think that their company rates is rather expensive
So for the next naming she will source out other events company.
: (
Some photos taken with my fellow colleagues!
He is a 97.2 DJ (that doesnt means that he is old)
Anyway I only see him like less than 10 times only
& I think I am like so CRAZY over him.
*HUA CHI*
Maybe this is the last time I will see him too
Coz Christine think that their company rates is rather expensive
So for the next naming she will source out other events company.
: (
Some photos taken with my fellow colleagues!
Yeh! I am meeting laopo on thurs :)


