Friday, July 3, 2009

A day Out!



Wisma – Takashimaya – Far East – Wisma – Takashimaya
My legs is so tired now after half day of shopping
I went shopping with my laopo!
Busy cam-whoring & shopping
Seriously I think that laopo is getting more & more CHIO
I am so sick of my HAIR now!




Anyway I spend so much $$$. I need much much more $$$ pls
I bought a top (so ex), a dress (cheap but I dun like it now) & fake eye lashes :P
Ok now I regretted not buy the FOREVER 21 Top
Argh! I think is nice nvm I will go back next month to get it provided they still have it
Laopo bought a Dress from FOREVER 21. Her Orangie Dress. HAHAHA!

Halfway our shopping journey we saw FELICIA CHIN & 扬伟烈.
My bro will be ENVY! Coz he loved Felicia Chin.. HAHAHA
Most of them don’t recognize Felicia coz her outfit was a clown =)

They were acting some show.. i guess!
I am waiting for laopo to send me the pics den I will upload
So stay tune!

We step into Tiffany & Co!
All the necklace & bracelet is so GORGEOUS

I always think that their products is always more the Unique type.
Their Design is Fantastic!
So i LOVE it alot alot...
I want it for my 21st Birthday, May I?

“As people grow up, they realizes it becomes less important to have more friends,
& more important to have real ones”


I am always glad to have all the real ones with me =)