HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST BRO!
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MUMMY!
You guys totally ROCKS MY LIFE <333

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MUMMY!
You guys totally ROCKS MY LIFE <333

Dinner headed to Thai Village Restaurant @ Taman Jurong
It had been a long time since I went there.
The food there is still so EXPENSIVE!
Total bill come up to around $250++ for the whole family
My favourite dishes is the Crab! Yummy!
Hahaha!
Thanks for the treat, Daddy!
SUNDAY
Headed to East Coast Park in the noon together with Jimmy, Jocelyn & Charlie
First time I try out roller skating
Oh gosh! Is really not easy at all & the clumsy me keep falling down :(
But I was lucky enough to meet a MR NICE
HAHAHA!
It had been a long time since I went there.
The food there is still so EXPENSIVE!
Total bill come up to around $250++ for the whole family
My favourite dishes is the Crab! Yummy!
Hahaha!
Thanks for the treat, Daddy!
SUNDAY
Headed to East Coast Park in the noon together with Jimmy, Jocelyn & Charlie
First time I try out roller skating
Oh gosh! Is really not easy at all & the clumsy me keep falling down :(
But I was lucky enough to meet a MR NICE
HAHAHA!
He helped me up, held my hand & skate with me
So sweet right ?!?!
Coz JIMMY & CHARLIE went missing
As for Jocelyn, we are the same type first time trying out skating,
Coz JIMMY & CHARLIE went missing
As for Jocelyn, we are the same type first time trying out skating,
she can be consider as a fast learner
BUT when she was skating in front of me & wanted to grab hold of the trash bin
BUT when she was skating in front of me & wanted to grab hold of the trash bin
she slipped & fell
I guess she hurt her back, her tears is rolling down her cheecks
I guess she hurt her back, her tears is rolling down her cheecks
so we got no choice & accompany her to Alexandra Hospital
Lucky is only minor injury
& by the time I reach home is around 12am.
ZZZ…
Haiz… too bad no pics taken :(
& I miss my MR NICE
Lucky is only minor injury
& by the time I reach home is around 12am.
ZZZ…
Haiz… too bad no pics taken :(
& I miss my MR NICE
Mr NICE... where are you?