Ok, I finally resign from NIHON
My last day should be this week but I din give any schedule so the last day is on last sun.
Seriously I took up a lot of courage to resign.
If she ask me back, will i still go back? I am not sure too :(
NIHON MURA what can I say …
Lots of Memory
Lots of laughter
Lots of experience
Lots of Gossip
But just becoz of one incident, I totally lost my interest in working there.
Hiring a part-timer, is always easy as long as ur pay is high, is convenient.
But is she sure she can hire someone that can really work for her.
Part timers stay & leave… Why?
Did she really ask herself this question?
Whatever she said she think nobody gonna tell me about it?
I feel so disappointed in her
Anyway there are a lot of peoples that had helped me before
Of coz there are peoples whom Hate me too.
“This is Life”
So I don’t have a choice to choose.

Here’s a BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!
Manage to grab a few pics with some of my cute colleagues!
Love you guys! Cya soon!
True love is when you shed a tear & still want him.
It's when he ignores you & you still love him.
It's when he love another but you still smile & say
"I am Happy for you".
When all you really do is cry... and cry
为什么要骗我?