I finally completed a few tasks on hand and i am very proud of myself. As some of you know, I am very lazy by nature.
Hahaha!
Monday
Hahaha!
Monday
Met my 2 Princess at Jp at 10am for our breakfast & headed to East Coast
for cycling & roller blading.
Chatted with the 2 of them, thanks Princess! I really enjoyed myself. Gossip sessions were really fun tooooo. After the whole afternoon i guess we were really tired & headed for dinner. SEAFOOD!
Managed to take a cab and reached home at around 9.30 pm :)
Chatted with the 2 of them, thanks Princess! I really enjoyed myself. Gossip sessions were really fun tooooo. After the whole afternoon i guess we were really tired & headed for dinner. SEAFOOD!
Managed to take a cab and reached home at around 9.30 pm :)
Cant wait for the K Box session on Saturday night!:)
Stay Tune for more Pics!

