Tell me what have I done again this time round?
I really don’t understand why is there a sudden change?
I thought all of us are alright … but why now?
Can I have the right to know what had happened between us?
Perhaps as a friend, I really do sucks
What had happened between us I don’t even know
When the problem started I don’t even noticed too
If my action or words have hurt you… I am Sorry
I really don’t understand why is there a sudden change?
I thought all of us are alright … but why now?
Can I have the right to know what had happened between us?
Perhaps as a friend, I really do sucks
What had happened between us I don’t even know
When the problem started I don’t even noticed too
If my action or words have hurt you… I am Sorry
You should know i still treasure u as much as before
I really do miss the times we spent together
What’s more can I say… I am really such a FAILURE!
My pillar had gone far away….:(
What’s more can I say… I am really such a FAILURE!
My pillar had gone far away….:(