Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is a Promise!

Saturday was a blast!
i totally made good use of every min & every sec wisely
Morning I headed to work for a vessel handover, afternoon have a break,
evening headed to k box with both J.

Jimmy & Jocelyn !

midnite headed to movie & the next day my whole body became so jelly.
Caught two movies in the past few days.
Both are great!
Where got ghost with my MUMMY
G.I. Joe with my sec sch peeps. Thanks Forest!

Suddenly dreamed alot of my own wedding.
How is it gonna be like and all those small little details. I know i'm only 20 (to be 21 soon) and too young to even think about marriage
but who knows? I may wed in erm 4-5 years time? HAHA!
But my MR RIGHT had not appeared yet :((
okay think too much already!

I guess Explanation make things worst
If you really think that I sacrifice you for someone else
I don’t know what to say about it
All those who are close to me will know who I really treasure
Like what I have mention before: I don’t need a lot of friends,
a few TRUE FRIENDS will do
And all the while you are always in the list. I swear =)

I will always be here, I might not be the first one
I might not be the one who solves all your problems
But I just want you to know
I love you and will be here for you even if you don’t want me

Is a promise, not a label!